Sunday, May 31, 2009

Where Can I Get The Network Marketing Skillset Required Before I Can Make Money On The Internet?

Well you have to start from somewhere, and I have searched the net for years for help in this regard. I came across a program called Magnetic Sponsoring owned by a guy called Mark Dillard.
I got involved and used his Magnetic Sponsoring book to get started. I purchased the book and it gave me great in site into why he was successful, and the tools needed to replicate his success. He built relationships with his lists, and continued to give free tips to anyone who contacted him.
I have created a list of emails that I send people who contact me in regards to this program.
They replicate what I do, and that guarantees them that they can tap into my knowledge.
Go to http://www.myglobalincome.com into that capture page and let me show you what I can do for YOU. D !

No comments:

Post a Comment